Bananas are a fruit that many Americans do not eat on a regular basis. Perhaps it's because those darn things are so hard to open. It is always a privilege to get a banana whose stem you can easily snap and peel, but mostly we find ourselves jabbing with our fingernails and prying until the first part of the fruit has been turned into a mushy consistency. Maybe we're doing it wrong?
We are! Luckily, a species that we consider primitive has had it figured out the whole time. If only we all caught on sooner. Without further ado, watch how to peel a banana, just like a monkey!
More food & drink articles
- Searing Meat Doesn't Seal in the Juices 3,101 views
- What Makes Popcorn Pop? 3,678 views
- A Cluttered Environment May Affect Your Eating Habits 2,889 views
- Why Does Orange Juice Taste So Bitter After Brushing? 3,104 views
- Do the Caffeine Alternatives in Energy Drinks Work? 3,345 views
- What Does it Mean to Pickle Something? 7,679 views