Bananas are a fruit that many Americans do not eat on a regular basis. Perhaps it's because those darn things are so hard to open. It is always a privilege to get a banana whose stem you can easily snap and peel, but mostly we find ourselves jabbing with our fingernails and prying until the first part of the fruit has been turned into a mushy consistency. Maybe we're doing it wrong?
We are! Luckily, a species that we consider primitive has had it figured out the whole time. If only we all caught on sooner. Without further ado, watch how to peel a banana, just like a monkey!
More food & drink articles
- Bologna's Odd Spelling 7,639 views
- What Does it Mean to Pickle Something? 8,384 views
- Do the Caffeine Alternatives in Energy Drinks Work? 3,747 views
- A Cluttered Environment May Affect Your Eating Habits 3,364 views
- What Causes a Brain Freeze? 3,320 views
- What Makes Popcorn Pop? 3,975 views